Precision Metal Components
We specialise in the manufacturing of precision metal components. With in-house facilities housing top high-quality manufacturing processes, our team have an established track record in offering solutions in a vast array of materials with presses capable of handling metals in a range of weights.
Our services for precision metal components is a fully bespoke service capable of catering for small and large production runs and is proficient in handling ferrous and non-ferrous metals in coil or sheet form.
Precision metal component production complements our in-house capability in design, prototyping and tooling with our metal forming equipment consisting of:
- Operations can be blanked, pierced, deep-drawn and progession tooled
- Hydraulic and mechanical power - from 35-500 tonne pressure
- Component runs from one-off to 1,000,000+
- Just-in-Time management system (JIT)
- Material thickness from as low as 0.15mm (copper) to 8mm (stainless steel)
- Components can be shipped painted or plated (on request)